- We are 1 stop travel agent that cater for ALL your travel needs.
- We handle worldwide air ticketing & worldwide hotel booking.
- We handle domestic & international tour package either for FIT (Individual) or GIT (group) tour.
- We specialize in handling Company Incentive group & Team building outing (MICE)
- We handle inbound tour for foreign tourist either for FIT (Individual) & GIT (group) tour.
- We own fleets of vans & coaches to handle all the tourist transfer within Malaysia, Singapore & Thailand.
- We assist visa application for China, Japan, India & Australia for Malaysian.
- We provide Travel Insurance services.
Monday- Friday: (9.00am-6.00pm)
Sunday & Malaysia Public Holidays: Closed.
- Tell us your destination.
- When is your departure date?
- How many days for this trip?
- How many person is going together with you?
- What type of hotel you prefer? 3 star, 4 star or 5 star.
- What is your budget/person?
- Any special meal requirement? For example, vegetarian meal, halal meal, gala dinner, etc.
Our service charge for tour packages is around 3% – 5% depends on the item you purchase.
As for air ticket, since 2008 Airlines NO longer provide any commission for travel agent.
Our service change is RM20/ticket for domestic flight booking, RM30/ticket for Air Asia International flight booking & RM50/ticket for Other International Flight booking.
Yes, for outbound tour packages, we need a deposit of RM500/person (except Japan, Europe & Australia, deposit is RM1,000/person) upon booking and balance of payment to be paid 1 month before departure date.
Nowadays, Airlines are issuing air tickets at different classes at different prices with different terms & conditions. Whether the air ticket is refundable or not, it is depend on the terms & conditions of the air ticket that you purchased.
All our tour packages (Domestic & International Tours) are covered with RM1, 000,000 Tour Operator Liability Insurance Policy. This policy covered any wrongful act by our company staffs as well as our suppliers.
Yes, we do sign contract with all the local hotels, airline, cruise, transport supplier & all other oversea travel suppliers in order to provide the best deal for our customer.
Yes, our tour manager did. But the most important is our oversea partners are very experience and they have been working with us for many years.
They are the one helping us to control our tour quality once you arrive at oversea.
If you are holding Malaysia passport, you do not need a visa EXCEPT China, Japan, Australia, India and another few country.
For other country passport holder, kindly refer to the Embassy of respective country that you are visiting to check for the visa requirement
Yes, provide you are traveling during the low season of Malaysia, you will get lower air fare &
If you are traveling during low season of oversea country than you can further save on the hotel expenses.
- We are providing more personal service rather than selling the HQ product.
- We are more flexible in all the tour arrangement.
- We can tailor made the itinerary according to your needs & requirements.
- We can also sell the tour packages without air ticket (Ground Arrangement ONLY), or even dry ticket or hotel voucher ONLY.
- Our staffs are more senior – 5 to 20 years experience
- We are more professional in Asia Region product like Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong & South East Asia countries.
Yes, Hello Holidays Sdn Bhd is a MATTA member since 2003. Hello Holidays Sdn Bhd is also member of MCTA (Malaysian Chinese Tourism Association) & MITA (Malaysia Inbound Tourism Association). Our Travel Agent License (KPL3832) from The Ministry of Tourism covered Outbound, Inbound & also Air Ticketing.