4Days 3Nights BALI Uluwatu, UNESCO Jatiluwih, Tanah Lot Sunset, Mt. Batur Volcano, Kintamani Village, Ubud Handicraft Village (Min 2 to go Ground Package) – Private Tour (Daily Departure)
|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Bali (Denpasar) ~ Uluwatu Ancient Temple (D)
Upon arrival at Bali Airport, meet and transfer to hotel by local representative. Your tour begins by visiting Bali’s spectacular Uluwatu Ancient Temple, the mysterious ancient holy temple, built since the 16th century by Indian priests from India. It is an important and magnificent ancient monument for Balinese people. Watch the Balinese Traditional Dance at GWK Cultural Park. Then, will have a Balinese Set Dinner at Bebek Benggil Restaurant (Crispy Duck). Discover the majestic statue of Garuda Wisnu Kencana. Lastly, will drop off at Legian Street to explore the Night Life (Return by own Arrangement). Check in hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Jatiluwih Village, to visit the Royal Water Temple of Pura Taman Ayun. Explore the ancient Pura Ulun Danu Bratan at Lake Bratan. After enjoy Balinese Lunch at Secret Garden Restaurant, continue visit to Rice Terraces of Jatiluwih (UNESCO), which is located on 700 m above sea level with fresh and cool temperatures surround it, which has been appointed as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO in particular of Subak Organization as a fundamental of the local society life. Lastly, visit to Tanah Lot Temple, a temple that is perched on a rocky outcrop in the sea located on the west coasts of Bali, in time for the admire sunset. Having Indo-Chinese Set Dinner at Golden Palace Restaurant. Back to hotel.
After breakfast you will be introduced to the varied faces of Bali. Tour will begin with travel to Mt. Batur, first will watch the Mystical Barong & Keris Spiritual Dance. Then after shop at Tohpati Batik Factory & Silversmith Village will have a Selfie-photography at Mt. Batur and Lake Batur. Having Indonesia buffet lunch at Amora Restaurant. After lunch, visit a sacred holy spring temple at Tampak siring Temple. After that, photo stop at Tengalalang Rice Terraces, ubud. Enjoy free relaxation of 2 Hours Balinese Relaxation Spa. Lastly, enjoy a Sundanese Set Dinner at Pawon Pasundan Restaurant. After Dinner, transfer back to hotel.
|Day 4 Bali (Denpasar) / Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast at hotel, visit to a Coffee Factory taste the local fresh coffee at the Domba Coffee Factory & shop at Krisna Oleh Oleh Souvenir Outlet (If time permitted) transfer to airport for your flight back home.
|Travel Period: 01 Jan 2018 ~ 31 Mar 2019
4D3N BALI Uluwatu, UNESCO Jatiluwih, Tanah Lot Sunset, Mt. Batur Volcano,Kintamani Village & Ubud Handicraft VillageExcluding High Season Surcharge (Included Tips)(Per Person)
Adult (Twin / Triple)
|Pop Hotel Kuta Beach||2*+||RM 1000||RM 980||RM 970||RM 940||RM 180
|Zest Hotel||2*+||RM 1090||RM 1070||RM 1060||RM 1030||RM 270|
|Prime Biz Kuta Hotel||3*||RM 1120||RM 1100||RM 1090||RM 1060||RM 300
|Park Regis Kuta||4*||RM 1140||RM 1120||RM 1100||RM 1080||RM 320
|Grand Zuri Hotel||4*||RM 1150||RM 1130||RM 1120||RM 1090||RM 330|
|Rhadana Kuta Bali||4*||RM 1160||RM 1140||RM 1130||RM 1100||RM 340
|Grand Ixora Kuta Resort||4*||RM 1180||RM 1160||RM 1150||RM 1120||RM 350|
|Swiss-Bel Hotel Petitenget||4*||RM 1200||RM 1190||RM 1180||RM 1150||RM 380|
|Harper Kuta Hotel||4*||RM 1250||RM 1230||RM 1220||RM 1190||RM 430|
|Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence||4*||RM 1290||RM 1270||RM 1260||RM 1230||RM 470|
|Tonys Villa Resort||4*||RM 1340||RM 1330||RM 1320||RM 1300||RM 530|
|Bali Dynasty Resort||5*||RM 1700||RM 1690||RM 1680||RM 1650||RM 900|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 4 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Round trip seat in coach airport to hotel transfer.
- Sightseeing, meals, transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion Travel insurance (Chubb) RM 39 per person (a minimum of 5 days coverage).
- This package is quoted base on English speaking guide.
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Bali (DENPASAR) / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay , sickness , weather , strikes or any other causes beyond it control , such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
- Advance booking required at least 7 working days before departure.