4Days 3Nights BALI Uluwatu, Kintamani & Turtle Island
(Min 2 to go Ground Package) – Private Tour (Daily Departure)
|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Bali (Denpasar) ~ Uluwatu Ancient Temple (D)
Upon arrival at Bali Airport, meet and transfer to hotel by local representative. Your tour begins by visiting Bali’s spectacular Uluwatu Ancient Temple, the mysterious ancient holy temple, built since the 16th century by Indian priests from India. It is an important and magnificent ancient monument for Balinese people. Photo shooting & enjoy sunset at Jimbaran Beach. Lastly, BBQ Seafood Set Dinner at Jimbaran Beach. Check in hotel.
|Day 2 Kintamani Volcano Tour – Ubud Cultural Tour (B/L/D)
After breakfast you will be introduced to the varied faces of Bali. Tour will begin with a visit to the village of Celuk – famous for its gold and silver work. Photo stop at Kintamani. Having Indonesia buffet lunch at Kintamani Restaurant. After lunch, visit a sacred holy spring temple at Tampaksiring Temple. After that, photo stop at Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Then, proceed to Ubud Traditional Art Market, which selling variety of art piece and handicrafts. Sundanese Set Dinner with Flying Fish at Pawon Pasundan Restaurant .
|Day 3 Turtle Island with Shopping Fun (B/L/D)
After breakfast, depart to explore Tanjung Benoa Harbour by taking glass bottom boat. After that, you will start to discover Turtle Island and then enjoy Sundanese Set Lunch at Dapur 7 Restaurant. After lunch, you will have a shopping time at Discovery Shopping Mall and visit to a Coffee Factory after that. Lastly, enjoy Chinese Set Dinner at Formosa Restaurant.
|Day 4 Bali (Denpasar) / Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast at hotel, free at your own leisure until time for transfer to airport for your flight back home.
|Travel Period: 01 May 2017 ~ 30 Sep 2017
4Days 3Nights Bali Uluwatu, Kintamani & Turtle Island (Included Tips)(Per Person)
|Rating||Adult (Twin / Triple)||Child With Extra Bed||Child Without Bed||Extension Night
(Per Room /Night)
|Peak Season Surcharge
(Per Room Per Night)
|Pop Kuta Beach||2*+||RM 820||RM 720||RM 530||RM 140||(15/06/17-15/07/17)=RM 70
|Prime Biz Kuta||3*||RM 940||RM 830||RM 600||RM 220||(15/06/17-15/07/17)=RM 90|
|Best Western Kuta Beach||3*
|RM 970||RM 860||RM 620||RM 250||(15/06/17-15/07/17)=RM 70
|Grand Ixora||4*||RM 980||RM 870||RM 630||RM 260||(15/06/17-15/07/17)=RM 110
|Harper Kuta||4*||RM 1060||RM 960||RM 670||RM 320||(24/06/17-30/06/17)
|Hard Rock Hotel Bali||4*
|RM 1590||RM 1420||RM 960||RM 660||(15/06/17-31/08/17)=RM 110
|Sadara Beach Boutique Resort Nusa Dua||5*||RM 1400||RM 1250||RM 870||RM 540||(01/07/17-31/08/17)=RM 70|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 3 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast.
- 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners according to the above itinerary
- Entrance Fees.
- Round trip private transportation.
- Sightseeing, meals, transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion Travel insurance (Chubb) RM 39 per person (a minimum of 5 days coverage).
- This package is quoted base on English speaking guide.
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Bali (DENPASAR) / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay , sickness , weather , strikes or any other causes beyond it control , such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
- Advance booking required at least 7 working days before departure.