4Days 3Nights Bangkok & Hua Hin (Min 2 to go Ground Package) – Seat In Coach (Jul 17 ~ Oct 17)
|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur /Bangkok (No Meal)
Meet & greet. Transfer to hotel and check in. Free at own leisure.
|Day 2 Bangkok ~ Hua Hin (B / L / D)
After breakfast, proceed to Hua Hin – the Plearnwan is Thailand’s first Eco Vintage Village which was built in late 2009. Continue to visit The Venezia Hua Hin, the latest new shopping attraction with the perfect combination of Hua Hin & Venice concept Proceed to visit Swiss Sheep Farm, In place of the ancient dream of those who seek it. Come in contact with the atmosphere of a farm in a valley surrounded by the love that surrounds you with warmth style European country. After Dinner, we will visit the famous Hua Hin Night Market for leisure shopping.
|Day 3 Hua Hin ~ Bangkok (B / L)
After breakfast, visit Hua Hin Train Station built during the reign of King Rama VI, and only a short distance from the centre of town. Proceed to visit DamnoenSaduak floating market (excludes sampan ride) where it is totally chaotic, small ‘khlongs’ or canals are filled with flat boats piled highon the river. Proceed to visit Makleong Railway Market – This is a unique market that is held every day literally on the rail tracks. After tour, proceed to travel back to Bangkok. Continue shopping at Gem & Leather Factory and Honey Shop. Transfer to hotel and check in. At night, Proceed to visit the night market by the river, visit the latest night attraction- Asiatique Riverfront. You may enjoy shopping and enjoy own dinner by the river. Overnight in Bangkok.
|Day 4 Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your flight back home.
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **
|Travel Period: 01 Jul 2017 ~ 31 Oct 2017
4Days 3Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips)(Per Person)
(Tour operates On daily Departure)
|Bangkok Hotel (02 Nights)
Hua Hin : 4* The Riche Hotel or SML (1 Night)
|Per Person (Min 2 Adult)|
|Standard A||P2 Boutique / Picnic Hotel or SML||RM 840|
|Standard B||Ecotel / Baiyoke Boutique / Citin or SML||RM 870|
|Superior A||D’ma Ramada / Asia Hotel / Indra Regent or SML||RM 940|
|Superior B||Centre Point Pratunam / Eastin Makkasan or SML||RM 1020|
|Deluxe||Berkeley Pratunam / Courtyard By Marriott or SML||RM 1090|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adults travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
1) 3 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
2) Shopping Stops: Gem, Leather Factory and Honey Shop
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion Chubb Travel Insurance [Executive Plan] : RM 39 /Person (cover 5 Days)
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, Tour fare base on Twin share basis. ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Tour operates on daily departure basis.
- Tour arrangement is based on Seat-In-Coach join basis & English commentary only.
- Travelling must be completed by 31 Oct 2017.
- Suggestion flight: Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **