4Days 3Nights Bangkok & Hua Hin (Min 4 Adults to go) – Private (Daily Departure)
Meals Highlights: –
Hua Hin Signature Fresh Mixed Fruits In Tomyum Kung, Hua Hin – Lobster Seafood Meal (03 – 05 Pax / Set),
Bangkok – Enjoy International Buffet @ 04 star Hotel, Thai Style Snow Ice Dessert
|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok ~ Hua Hin (L / D)
Upon Arrival, transfer to Hua Hin. Visit the Venezia Hua Hin, the latest new shopping attraction with the perfect combination of Hua Hin & Venice concept. Proceed to visit Swiss Sheep Farm, in place of the ancient dream of those who seek it. Come in contact with the atmosphere of a farm in a valley surrounded by the love that surrounds you with warmth style European country. Continue to visit Santorini Park brings a slice of the picture-perfect Greek island to Cha-Am, from classic whitewashed buildings, colorfully painted windows, down to stone-paved paths and domed towers. At night, proceed to visit Hua Hin Night Market, where it is the local night market of shopping and entertainment for your own pleasure.
|Day 2 Hua Hin (B / L / D)
After breakfast, visit Hua Hin Train Station built during the reign of King Rama VI, and only a short distance from the center of town. After that, visit Maruekhathaiyawan Royal Palace between Cha-Am and Hua Hin was built by King Vajiravudh (Rama VI) as a seaside summer retreat in 1923. Continue to Wat Huay Mongkol (Luang Phor Thuad). This Buddhist temple is home to the world’s largest statue of Luang Phor Tuad. Proceed to visit Hua Hin Hills Vine Yard. The terrain of loamy-sand and slate and constant ocean breeze allow award-winning Monsoon Valley Wines. Next visit to King Memorial Royal Park, it is a historically themed park honouring past Thai Kings from Sukhotai period to current royal house of Chakri. Enroute to the Plearnean Village, it is Thailand First Eco Vintage Village which was built in late 2009 for leisure experiement of retro Thai. After dinner, we will visit the famous Cicada Night Market (open Fri to Sun). A fascinating insight into Thailand’s way of life. You will find countless outlets and stands selling delicious food which is freshly cooked and served to you within a matter of minutes.
|Day 3 Hua Hin ~ Bangkok (B / L / D)
After breakfast, proceed to travel back to Bangkok to visit The Art of Kingdom, a number of exquisite and rarely seen traditional Thai crafts have been displayed at a permanent exhibition “Arts of the Kingdom”, in the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall in Bangkok, the impressive two-storey white marble palace sits at the end of Dusit’s long, wide Royal Plaza where visitors may appreciate Thailand’s national heritage. Visit the 4 Face Buddha. Continue shopping to Gem & Leather Factory and Honey Farm. At night, proceed to visit Asiatique Riverfront, night market by the river.
|Day 4 Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Bangkok airport for your flight to return home.
|Travel Period: 01 Apr – 31 Oct 2017
4Days 3Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips)(Per Person)
|Bangkok Hotel (01 Night)
Hua Hin : 4* Royal Pavilion / Richie or similar (02 Nights)
|4 – 6 Pax||7 – 11 Pax||12 -15 Pax||16 Paxs
|Standard A||Picnic Hotel / P2 Boutique or SML||RM 1420||RM 1200||RM 1160||RM 1100|
|Standard B||Ecotel / Baiyoke Boutique / Citin or SML||RM 1450||RM 1220||RM 1200||RM 1130|
|Superior A||D’ma Ramada / Indra Regent/ Asia or SML||RM 1500||RM 1270||RM 1240||RM 1200|
|Superior B||Centre Point Pratunam / Eastin Makkasan or SML||RM 1520||RM 1320||RM 1280||RM 1220|
|Deluxe||Berkeley Pratunam / Courtyard By Marriott or SML||RM 1600||RM 1360||RM 1340||RM 1280|
|· Hua Hin Weekend Surcharge (Friday / Saturday) : RM 50 /Person /Night
· Additional Surcharge : Songkran Festival 11 Apr-19 Apr 2017 : RM 180 / Person
|· Group size 04 ~ 10 adults based on van transfer (13 seater)
· Group size 12 adults up based on coach transfer (35-40 seater)
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 4 adults travelling).
All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Shopping Stops: Gem, Leather & Honey Factory
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion Chubb Travel Insurance [Executive Plan] : RM 39 /Person (cover 5 Days)
- This package is quoted base on English or Mandarin speaking guide.(Based on request)
- The above rates require a minimum of 4 persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay , sickness , weather , strikes or any other causes beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **