4Days 3Nights Bangkok & Hua Hin (Min 4 Adults to go) – Private (Daily Departure)
Meals Highlights: Hua Hin – Signature Fresh Mixed Fruits In Tomyum Kung
Hua Hin – Lobster Seafood Meal ( 3 – 5 Pax )
Bangkok – Enjoy International Buffet – 4* Hotel
|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok ~ Hua Hin ( D)
Upon Arrival, transfer to Hua Hin. Visit The Venezia Hua Hin, the latest new shopping attraction with the perfect combination of Hua Hin & Venice concept. Proceed to visit Swiss Sheep Farm, in place of the ancient dream of those who seek it. Come in contact with the atmosphere of a farm in a valley surrounded by the love that surrounds you with warmth style European country. Continue to visit Santorini Park brings a slice of the picture-perfect Greek island to Cha-Am, from classic whitewashed buildings, colorfully painted windows, down to stone-paved paths and domed towers. At night, proceed to visit Hua Hin Night Market, where it is the local night market of shopping and entertainment for your own pleasure.
|Day 2 Hua Hin (B / L / D)
After breakfast, visit Hua Hin Train Station built during the reign of King Rama VI, and only a short distance from the centre of town, Enroute to visit the Plearnwan Eco Village . It is Thailand’s first Eco Vintage Village which was built in late 2009 and its a place for shopping and leisure. Continue to Wat Huay Mongkol (LuangPhorThuad). This Buddhist temple is home to the world’s largest statue of LuangPhorThuad. Proceed to visit Hua Hin Hills VineYard. The terrain of loamy-sand and slate and constant ocean breeze allow award-winning Moonsoon Valley Wines. Enroute to visit King Memorial Royal Park, it is a historically themed park honouring past Thai Kings from Sukhotai period to current royal house of Chakri. After Dinner, we will visit The famous Cicada Night Market (Open Fri – Sun ) A fascinating insight into Thailand’s way of life. You will find countless outlets and stands selling delicious food which is freshly cooked and served to you within a matter of minutes.
|Day 3 Hua Hin ~ Bangkok (B / L / Own Expenses)
After breakfast, proceed to travel back to Bangkok to visit The Golden Mount Wat Saket in Bangkok Temple of the Golden Mount 93 Wat Saket, popularly known as the Golden Mount or ‘Phu Khao Thong’, is a low hill crowned with a gleaming gold chedi. Within, the 58-metre chedi houses a Buddha relic and welcomes worshippers all year round. Continue shopping at Gem & Leather Factory and Honey Shop. Transfer to hotel and check in. Overnight in Bangkok. At night, Proceed to visit the night market by the river, visit the latest night attraction- Asiatique Riverfront.
|Day 4 Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Bangkok airport for your flight to return home.
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **
|Travel Period: 01 Nov 2017 – 31 Mar 2018
4Days 3Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips)(Per Person)
|Bangkok Hotel (01 Night)
Hua Hin : Royal Pavilion / Richie or similar (02 Nights)
|4 – 6 Pax||7 – 11 Pax||12 -15 Pax||16 Paxs
|Standard A||Miramar Hotel or SML||RM 1200||RM 1020||RM 1000||RM 950|
|Standard B||Baiyoke Boutique / Picnic Hotel or SML||RM 1220||RM 1030||RM 1020||RM 960|
|Superior A||D’ma Ramada / Asia Hotel or SML||RM 1280||RM 1080||RM 1060||RM 1020|
|Superior B||Centre Point Pratunam / Mandarin or SML||RM 1320||RM 1120||RM 1100||RM 1030|
|Deluxe||Berkeley Pratunam / The LiT Bangkok or SML||RM 1380||RM 1160||RM 1140||RM 1100|
|· Hua Hin Weekend surcharge (Friday / Saturday) : RM 40 /Person / Night
· Additional Surcharge for Year End 20 Dec – 06 Jan 2018 : RM 130 / Person
· Additional Surcharge for CNY 12 Feb – 24 Feb 2018 : RM 250/ Person exclude gala dinner are subjected to hotel policy
|· Group size 04 ~ 10 adults based on van transfer (13 seater)
· Group size 12 adults up based on coach transfer (35-40 seater)
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 4 adults travelling).
All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Shopping Stops: Gem, Leather & Honey Factory
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion RM 39 /Person – Chubb Travel Insurance Executive Plan (cover 5 Days)
- This package is quoted base on English Speaking Guide (Mandarin Speaking guide is subject to availability)
- The above rates require a minimum of 4 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for
foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay , sickness , weather , strikes or any
other causes beyond it control , such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **