4Days 3Nights Cambodia (Angkor 4 Days Tour) (Min 2 Adults to go) – Private (Daily Departure)
– ROSANA Broadway www.rosanabroadway.com
(The first and only international cabaret show in Cambodia )rack rate : 40USD/pax
– 5 star hotel dining with western set menu, worth 40USD/pax
(Menu include : starter + soup + main course + dessert)
– Body or foot massage 1 hour
– Angkor Wat temple full day classic tour
– West Baray, War Memorial Monument, Wat Thmey Pagoda, Old Market
– Tonlesap Lake boat trip (take boat visit floating village, crocodile farm, see the lake view)
– Buffet dinner with traditional dancing performance
– Free Angkor T-Shirt & Kroma (Cambodian scarf) for souvenir
– 3 bottle of water & 3 wet tissue per day per person
|Day 01 Kuala Lumpur / Siem Reap (L / D)
Our guide pick up at Siem Reap international airport, lunch at local restaurant, check in hotel, afternoon start city tour by visiting Les Artisan D’ Angkor (Wood and Stone carving training centre supported by NGO, aim to create job for youth from poor community), Angkor Silk Farm (Silk weaving training centre supported by NGO, aim to create job for youth from poor community), Visit Cambodia famous Gem shop (Land of Cambodia is rich in many varieties of gems, sapphires, rubies and emeralds. The most famous Cambodian mines are located in PAILIN. Sapphires from PAILIN are considered among the best sapphires in the world), get Body or Foot massage 1 hour to relax before we have dinner, buffet dinner with traditional dancing performance, back to hotel.
|Day 02 Siem Reap ( Angkor 01 day tour ) (B / L / D)
Breakfast at hotel, Morning visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom (Bayon temple, Phimeanakas temple, Elephant & Leper King terrace, Suor Prat towers), pass by Chao Say Devoda temple, Thommanon temple, TaKeo temple, visit Ta-Prohm Temple (Hollywood Star, Angelina Jolie made the film of TOMB RIDER here, the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor’s most popular temples), after lunch in town, finally we visit The world heritage of Angkor Wat temple (it is a World heritage site, The temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmer architecture. It has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag, and it is the country’s prime attraction for visitors), see the beautiful sunset at Angkor Wat temple. Dinner, back to hotel.
|Day 03 Siem Reap ( City Tour ) (B / L / D)
Breakfast at hotel, visit West Baray (Ancient reservoir 8 x 2 km big), War Memorial Monument, Wat Thmey Pagoda (a pagoda where settle bones of victim in Pol Pot regime during 1975-1979), Old market (Variety of souvenir, clothes are all selling here), free shopping until lunch time, afternoon visit Tonlesap Great Lake, take boat visit Floating village, see the way people living on floating house, floating school, restaurant, church, you can feeding crocodile in the farm (by own expense), dinner, see ROSANA Broadway (The first and only international cabaret show in Cambodia, The live show will be combined with 16 different themes that include very detailing cultures and music of popular countries around the world ie. Cambodia, Japan, Vietnam, England, China, India, Korea and etc.), back to hotel.
|Day 04 Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free for leisure till time sends to airport for flight to sweet home.
|Travel Period: 01 Apr ~ 30 Sep 2017
4Days 3Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (RM / Per Person, Twin/Triple Share)
|3«||Monoreach Angkor Hotel or Similar||RM1350||RM1120||RM970||RM930||RM900||RM880|
|4«||Kingdom Angkor Hotel or Similar||RM1400||RM1160||RM1010||RM970||RM960||RM940|
|4«||Ree Hotel or Similar||RM1430||RM1200||RM1050||RM1020||RM1000||RM980|
|5«||Angkor Era Hotel or Similar||RM1520||RM1300||RM1140||RM1120||RM1090||RM1070|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion CHUBB Travel Insurance [Executive Zone 1 cover 5 days] : RM 39 Per Person
- This package is quoted base on English or Chinese Speaking Guide. (Based on request)
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Siem Reap / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **