4Days 3Nights Cambodia (Angkor – Phnom Penh) (Min 2 Adults to go) – Seat In Coach
|Day 01 Kuala Lumpur / Siem Reap (D)
Our guide pick up at Siem Reap International airport, transfer to hotel. (International check in time is 2pm, if arrival earlier, can store your luggage at hotel and free for your own leisure) Afternoon we start visit Tonlesap Great Lake, take boat visit Floating village, see the way people living on floating house, floating school, restaurant, church, you can feeding crocodile in the farm (by own expense), Les Artisan D’ Angkor (Wood and Stone carving training centre supported by NGO, aim to create job for youth from poor community), Cambodia famous Gem shop (Land of Cambodia is rich in many varieties of gems, sapphires, rubies and emeralds. The most famous Cambodian mines are located in Pailin. Sapphires from Pailin are considered among the best sapphires in the world), get Body or Foot massage 1 hour to relax before we have dinner, buffet dinner with traditional dancing performance, back to hotel.
|Day 02 Siem Reap (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, Morning visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom (Bayon temple, Phimeanakas temple, Elephant & Leper King terrace, Suor Prat towers), pass by Chao Say Devoda temple, Thommanon temple, Ta-Keo temple, visit Ta-Prohm Temple (Hollywood Star, Angelina Jolie made the film of TOMB RIDER here, the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor’s most popular temples), after lunch in town ( taste local famous Phnom Penh noodle + French bread with Pa Te meat+ coffee ), finally we visit The world heritage of Angkor Wat temple (it is a World heritage site, The temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmer architecture. It has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag, and it is the country’s prime attraction for visitors), see the beautiful sunset at Angkor Wat temple. Dinner with Classic Khmer cuisine at 5 star hotel, see ROSANA Broadway (The first and only international cabaret show in Cambodia, The live show will be combined with 16 different themes that include very detailing cultures and music of popular countries around the world ie. Cambodia, Japan, Vietnam, England, China, India, Korea and etc.), back to hotel.
|Day 03 Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (by public bus) (B/-/D)
Breakfast at hotel, proceed to Phnom Penh by bus (around 6 hours), Lunch on the way by own expense, upon arrival Phnom Penh, visit Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda (Current Royal resident), Independence Monument, Victory Monument, Souvenir shop, then visit Naga Casino (Malaysia Group investment, The only one casino in Phnom Penh). Dinner, Khmer cuisine served at romantic environment riverside restaurant, back to hotel.
|Day 04 Phnom Penh / Kuala Lumpur (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free for leisure till time sends to airport for flight to sweet home (One way airport transfer only).
|Travel Period: 01 Apr ~ 30 Sep 2017
4Days 3Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (RM / Per Person, Twin/Triple Share)
Siem Reap: 2 Nights ; Phnom Penh: 1 Night
|3«||Siem Reap: Dara Reang Sey or Similar
Phnom Penh: Salita Hotel or Similar
|RM 1180||RM 1300|
|4«||Siem Reap: Kingdom Angkor Hotel or Similar
Phnom Penh: Green Palace or Similar
|RM 1130||RM 1390|
|4«||Siem Reap: Ree Hotel or Similar
Phnom Penh: Juliana Hotel or Similar
|RM 1170||RM 1470|
|5«||Siem Reap: Angkor Era Hotel or Similar
Phnom Penh: Sokha Phnom Penh or Similar
|RM 1260||RM 1640|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
1) 3 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
1) Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
2) Suggestion CHUBB Travel Insurance (Executive Zone 1 cover 5 days): RM 39 Per Person
1) This package is quoted base on English or Chinese Speaking Guide. (Based on request)
2) The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to
be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
3) Suggestion flight: Kuala Lumpur / Siem Reap // Phnom Penh / Kuala Lumpur
4) Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other
cause beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
5) The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
6) No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
7) Block Out Date: Khmer New Year (13-17 Apr 17) & Pchum Ben Day (19-21 Sep 17) & Water Festival (02-04 Nov 17)
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **