4Days 3Nights Cambodia (Siem Reap – Angkor Wat Tour) (Min 2 Adults to go) – Private (Daily Departure)
|Day 01 Kuala Lumpur / Siem Reap
(L / D)
Pick up from airport and transfer to Angkor Silk Farm where collated in Puok, 16km from Siem Reap, exhibition on silk and its process. The silk farm is fascinating farm or workshop where you can see the entire silk creation process including growing the food for the silk worms, breeding the worms, silk extraction, spinning and refinement, traditional ikat dying, pattern creation & looming. Visit “Les Artisans d’Angkor – Chantiers Ecoles” of Siem Reap renowned woodworking, stone carving and polychrome workshops. Lunch at restaurant, afternoon visit to Cambodia Cultural Village: A unique, sprawling cultural attraction, intended to introduce the visitor to Cambodia culture and history.
|Day 02 Siem Reap
(B / L / D)
After breakfast, proceed to Angkor Thom Area (Angkor Thom Temple South Gate, Bayon Temple, Baphuon Temple, Phimeanakas Temple, Elephants Terrace & Leper King Terrace, Royal Palace, Woman and Man Pond). Proceed to visit Ta-Prom Temple. After lunch, continue our journey to Angkor Wat Temple – one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world, built in between the 9th – 13th century. Before we end our tour today, make a visit to Bakheng Hill for its beautiful sunset.
|Day 03 Siem Reap
(B / L / D)
Breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a 1½ hours boat ride on to Tonle Sap Lake, visit the fishing floating villages that complete with schools, hospital, restaurants, karaoke and thefloating crocodile farm and local market. After lunch, visit to The Khmer Ceramic & Fine Arts Centre in Siem Reap, Cambodia is dedicated to the renaissance and appreciation of the lost Cambodia art, pottery, ceramics & tableware. Enjoy a Traditional Khmer massage for 1hour and proceed for a tour of their Local Market. Tonight, we will have dinner with Aspara Dancing Performance.
|Day 04 Siem Reap / Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to airport for departure for the return flight to home!
|Travel Period: 01 Oct 2016 ~ 31 Mar 2017 (Except Christmas, New Year Eve & CNY)
4Days 3Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (RM / Per Person, Twin/Triple Share)
|Hotel||2 Pax||3-6 Pax||7-10 Pax||11-15 Pax||16-19 Pax||20 Pax|
|3«||Monoreach Angkor Hotel or Similar||RM 1150||RM 1000||RM 850||RM 800||RM 770||RM 750|
|4«||Starry Angkor Hotel or Similar||RM 1230||RM 1080||RM 930||RM 900||RM 870||RM 850|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion CHUBB Travel Insurance [Executive Zone 1 cover 5 days] : RM 39 Per Person
- This package is quoted base on English or Chinese Speaking Guide. (Based on request)
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Siem Reap / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **