5Days 4Nights Relaxing Beijing – Ground Packages
Minimum 2 to go & Mandarin Speaking Guide [Daily Departure Seat In Coach Package]
Day 1 Kuala LumpurBeijing (No Meals) Hotel: Maya Island Hotel or Similiar
Arrival to Beijing airport, meet and greet by local representative at the airport, transfer to Beijing hotel for check in.
Day 2 Beijing (B/L/Own Expenses) Hotel: Maya Island Hotel or Similiar
After breakfast, visit the famous place – Tian’an Men Square. Is located at the heart of Beijing, is the largest urban square in the world and can hold about one million people in the same time. It is surrounded by the Forbidden City in the north, the Great Hall of the People in the west, and the museums of Chinese History and Chinese Revolution in the east. In the center of the square stands the Monument to the People’s Heroes. Continue proceed to view the “Egg Shell” – National Grand Theater(Outlook), one of the top theater in world. Continue journey to visit Forbidden City. The Forbidden City (Zijincheng) is the largest and best preserved collection of ancient buildings in China. The complex is divided into two sections: the Inner Court or the living quarters, and the working area also known as the Outer Court. Continue to taste Chinese tea. Next proceed to Wangfujing, is one of the most famous shopping streets of Beijing, China, located in Dongcheng District. In the night, proceed to enjoy the Shaolin Kung Fu Show.
Day 3 Beijing (B/L/D) Hotel: Maya Island Hotel or Similiar
After breakfast, visit to Latex daily necessities. Continue visit to Juyongguan Great Wall – is a series of stone and earthen fortifications in China, built, rebuilt, and maintained between the 5th century BC and the 16th century to protect the northern borders of the Chinese Empire from Xiongnu attacks during the rule of successive dynasties. Next proceed to view the main stadium for the 2008 Olympic Games – National Stadium “Bird Nest” (Outlook), the National Aquatics Center “Water Cube” (Outlook). Proceed to Traditional Chinese Medicine Consulting. After dinner pass by and Beautiful night view of Chang’an Street.
Day 4 Beijing (B/L/D) Hotel: Maya Island Hotel or Similiar
After breakfast, visit to Silk Gallery. Continue visit to Temple of Heaven – built in the 15th century and restored in the 18th century. The temple is 123 feet high, was constructed entirely of wood without the use of any nails, making it one of the architectural wonders of the world. Proceed to Jewelry Shop. Then, take a Tricycle Tour in Hutong. Hutong are a type of narrow streets or alleys, most commonly associated with Beijing .
Day 5 BeijingKuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight back home with sweet memories.
Local Cuisine: Beijing roast duck, Hangzhou style, Guangdong cuisine, Dumpling, Sichuan cuisine
Shopping Stop: Tea, Latex Daily Necessities, Traditional Chinese Medicine Consulting, Silk Gallery, Jewelry
|Travel Period : 01 JAN 2018 ~31 DEC 2018
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (RM Per Person)
|Adult (Twin Sharing)||RM 550 /Person|
|02-12 Years ( Child With Extra Bed)||RM 1020 /Person|
|02-12 Years ( Child Without Bed)||RM 550 /Person|
1)4Nights’ accommodation, breakfast, sightseeing, transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- China Tourist Visa: RM 160 per Person (Single Entry).
- Chubb Travel Insurance [Executive Individual Plan]: RM 57 per Person (6-10 days coverage)
- This package is quoted base on Mandarin speaking guide. The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for Muslim Malaysian, Indian, and foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability
- Surcharge for Arrival transfer, from airport to hotel, for those flight arrival and pick up between 0130AM – 0900AM (RM 200 Per vehicle per way – maximum 2-3 persons per vehicle)
- Extra Arrival transfer for those extra/ extension night stay, Airport-Hotel Transfer (RM 200 Per vehicle per way – maximum 2-4 persons per vehicle)
- Block-out period: From 29 September 2018 to 07 October 2018