5Days 4Nights Bangkok & Hua Hin (Min 4 Adults to go) – Private (Daily Departure)
Meals Highlights: –
Hua Hin Signature Fresh Mixed Fruits In Tomyum Kung, Hua Hin – Lobster Seafood Meal (03 – 05 Pax / Set),
Bangkok – Enjoy International Buffet @ 04 star Hotel, Thai Style Snow Ice Dessert
|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok (D)
Upon Arrival, proceed to visit the famous Four Face Buddha. At night, proceed to visit Asiatique The Riverfront the night market by the river.
|Day 2 Bangkok ~ Hua Hin (B / L / D)
Enroute Hua Hin – the Plearnwan is Thailand’s first Eco Vintage Village which was built in late 2009. Proceed to visit Swiss Sheep Farm, in place of the ancient dream of those who seek it. Come in contact with the atmosphere of a farm in a valley surrounded by the love that surrounds you with warmth style European country. Continue to visit Santorini Park brings a slice of the picture-perfect Greek island to Cha-Am, from classic whitewashed buildings, colorfully painted windows, down to stone-paved paths and domed towers. Visit to Hua Hin Night Market and transfer to hotel.
|Day 3 Hua Hin (B / L / D)
After breakfast, visit Hua Hin Train Station built during the resign of King Rama VI, and only a short distance from the centre of town. Continue visit Maruekhathaiyawan Royal Palace between Cha-Am and Hua Hin was built by King Vajiravudh (Rama VI) as a seaside summer retreat in 1923. Continue to Wat Huay Mongkol (Luang Phor Thuad). This Buddhist temple is home to the world’s largest statue of Luang Phor Tuad. Proceed to visit Hua Hin Hills Vine Yard. The terrain of loamy-sand and slate and constant ocean breeze allow award-winning Monsoon Valley Wines. Enroute to visit King Memorial Royal Park, it is historically themed park honouring past Thai Kings from Sukhotai period to current royal house of Chakri. After dinner, we will visit the famous Cicada Night Market (open Fri to Sun). A fascinating insight into Thailand’s way of life. You will find countless outlets and stands selling delicious food which is freshly cooked and served to you within a matter of minutes.
|Day 4 Hua Hin ~ Bangkok (B / L / D)
Proceed to visit Damnoensaduak Floating Market (with boat) where it is totally chaotic, small ‘khlongs’ or canals are filled with flat boats piled high on the river. Proceed to visit Maklong Railway Market – This is a unique market that held every day literally on the rail tracks. After that, visit The Art of Kingdom, a number of exquisite and rarely seen Traditional Thai crafts displayed at there. Continue shopping to Gem & Leather Factory and Honey Farm. Transfer to hotel and check-in. Overnight in Bangkok.
|Day 5 Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for departure.
|Travel Period: 01 Apr – 31 Oct 2017
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips)(Per Person)
|Bangkok Hotel (02 Nights)
Hua Hin : 4* Royal Pavilion or similar (2 Nights)
|4 – 6 Pax||7 – 10 Pax||12 -15 Pax||16 & Above Pax|
|Standard A||Picnic Hotel / P2 Boutique or SML||RM 1640||RM 1380||RM 1360||RM 1270|
|Standard B||Ecotel / Baiyoke Boutique / Citin or SML||RM 1700||RM 1420||RM 1400||RM 1320|
|Superior A||Indra Regent / D’ma Ramada or SML||RM 1770||RM 1500||RM 1460||RM 1400|
|Superior B||Centre Point Pratunam / Eastin Makkasan or SML||RM 1840||RM 1560||RM 1530||RM 1420|
|Deluxe||Berkeley Pratunam / Courtyard By Marriott or SML||RM 1920||RM 1640||RM 1620||RM 1500|
|· Hua Hin Weekend Surcharge (Friday / Saturday) : RM 20 /Person /Night
· Additional Surcharge : Songkran Festival 11 Apr-19 Apr 2017 : RM 160 / Person
|· Group size 04 ~ 10 adults based on van transfer (13seater)
· Group size 12 adults up based on coach transfer (35-40seater)
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 4 adults travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
1) 4 Nights accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
2) Shopping Stops: Gem, Leather & Honey Factory
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion Chubb Travel Insurance [Executive Plan] : RM 39 /Person (cover 5 Days)
1) This package is quoted base on English or Mandarin speaking guide (Based on request)
2) The above rates require a minimum of 4 persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to
be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
3) Suggestion flight: Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur
4) Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other
causes beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
5) The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
6) No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.