5Days 4Nights Bangkok & Khao Yai Wild West (Min 4 to go Ground Package) – Private (Daily Departure)
Highlights: Enjoy Western Set Meal, Chocolate Ville Dinner, Thai Style Snow Ice Dessert
|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok ( D )
Meet and great. Proceed to visit the famous 4 Face Buddha. At night, proceed to visit Asiatique the Riverfront by the river.
|Day 2 Bangkok ~ Khao Yai ( B / L / D )
After breakfast, proceed to Khao Yai to visit The PB Valley Winery Tour. PB Valley Khao Yai Winery located at the edge of the Khao Yai International Park at 300 to 380 meters above the sea level. It has proudly contributed to a greater world awareness of the quality of Thai wines and you will have Wine Tasting after the tour. Proceed to visit the worth visiting garden – The Bloom Flora Garden, inside are various themed gardens such as Victoria Park, with its giant steel arbor, the landmark Starry Fountain, as well as slightly clichéd sheep farm. Enroute to Tung Bua Chom Floating Market that offers a wide range of products from the four regions of Thailand, including souvenirs, farm product and local delicacies. After tour, proceed to Khao Yai and visit Secret Art Garden an artistic allusions to nature in this garden art .The flower and plantations inspire others to help awaken the art in you. At night, proceed to Khao Yai Night Street Bazaar for shopping.
|Day 3 Khao Yai ( B / L / D )
After breakfast, enroute to Palio (Italian Village), is a shopping centre housed in a picturesque Italian Village. This cluster of strikingly colored Baroque-style buildings built like a little village will be hard for tourist. Palio recreates the feeling of wandering through a small town in rural Italy, complete with a clock tower, Piazza Palio and a manicured garden. Enjoy a set of Western Set Meal for the lunch. After lunch, proceed to experience the cow boy fun farm – Chokchai Farm. where you can get a feel of farm life in the largest standard dairy cattle fam through seeing the real farm life and having hands on experience with the help of tour guides. After it, passby Chocolate Factory for photo–taking. The restaurant was decorated in a half of factory but feel warm like ‘cozy modern’. It is a famous restaurant where the landscape is beautiful and it’s good to snap shot the natural view surrounding the restaurant area and chimneys as a symbol of restaurant.
|Day 4 Khao Yai ~ Bangkok ( B / L / D )
After breakfast, proceed to visit a number of exquisite and rarely seen traditional Thai crafts have been displayed at a permanent exhibition “Arts of the Kingdom” in the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall in Bangkok, the impressive two-storey white marble palace sits at the end of Dusit’s long, wide Royal Plaza where visitors may appreciate Thailand’s national heritage. Continue shopping at Gem & Leather Factory & Honey Shop. In the evening, proceed to visit Chocolate Ville where you will be able to experience old style European village atmosphere and sample the famous western cuisines amidst a relaxing ambiance. Dinner served in Chocolate Ville.
|Day 5 Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur ( B )
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport for your flight back home.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **
|Travel Period: 01 Apr 2017- 31 Oct 2017
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (Based on Malaysia Ringgit Per Person)
|Bangkok Hotel (2 Nights)
Khao Yai : 3* The Pino / The Hill or sml (02 Nights)
|04 – 06
|07 – 10
|12 – 15
|Standard A||Picnic / P2 Boutique or sml||RM 1720||RM 1470||RM 1450||RM 1400|
|Standard B||Ecotel / Baiyoke Boutique or sml||RM 1760||RM 1500||RM 1540||RM 1430|
|Superior A||D’ma Ramada / Asia Hotel or sml||RM 1820||RM 1560||RM 1550||RM 1500|
|Superior B||Centre of Pratunam / Eastin Makkasan or sml||RM 1920||RM 1670||RM 1650||RM 1600|
|Deluxe||Berkeley Pratunam/ Courtyard By Marriortt or sml||RM 1990||RM 1740||RM 1730||RM 1670|
|· Khao Yai Weekend surcharge (Friday / Saturday) : RM 50 /Person / Night
· Additional Surcharge Songkran Festival 11 Apr – 19 Apr 2017 : RM 180 / Person
|· Group size 04 ~ 10 adults based on van transfer (13 seater)
· Group size 12 adults up based on coach transfer (35 – 40 seater)
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 4 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
1) 4 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
2) Shopping Stop: Gem & Leather Gallery & Honey Shop (Subject to change)
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion Chubb Travel Insurance (cover 5 Days) : RM 39/Person
- This package is quoted base on This package is quoted base on English Speaking Guide (Mandarin Speaking Guide on request basic)
- The above rates require a minimum of 4 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur
- Child With Extra Bed – 85% of adult twin share, Child without Bed – 60% of adult twin share.
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.