5Days 4Nights Bangkok & Khao Yai (Min 4 to go Ground Package) – Private (Daily Departure)
Highlights: Khao Yai Western Set Meal , Buffet Shabu Shabu, 4* Hotel Buffet , Sunflower Field (Nov – Feb Only)
|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok ( D )
Meet and great. Proceed to visit the famous 4 Face Buddha. Dinner at local restaurant.
|Day 2 Bangkok ~ Khao Yai ( B / L / D )
After breakfast, proceed to Ayuthaya – Wat Mahathat – it is a restored ruin of Buddhist monastery located on the city island in the Historical Park of Ayutthaya. It was the largest and most important temple of the Sukhothai Kingdom in ancient time. Enroute to Khao Yai – Proceed to PB Valley Winery Tour. PB Valley Khao Yai Winery located at the edge of the Khao Yai International Park at 300 to 380 meters above the sea level. It has been welcoming visitors from across the globe for many years and the staff are naturals at the art of hospitality. It has proudly contributed to a greater world awareness of the quality of Thai wines and you will have Wine Tasting after the tour. Proceed to visit the worth visiting garden – The Bloom Flora Garden, inside are various themed gardens such as Victoria Park, with its giant steel arbor, the landmark Starry Fountain, as well as slightly clichéd sheep farm. After tour, proceed to Khao Yai and visit Secret Art Garden an artistic allusions to nature in this garden art .The flower and plantations inspire others to help awaken the art in you. At night, proceed to Khao Yai Night Street Bazaar for shopping.
|Day 3 Khao Yai ( B / L / D )
After breakfast, visit to Palio (Italian Village), is a shopping centre housed in a picturesque Italian Village. This cluster of strikingly coloured Baroque-style buildings built like a little village will be hard for tourist. Palio recreates the feeling of wandering through a small town in rural Italy, complete with a clock tower, Piazza Palio and a manicured garden. Enjoy a set of Western Set Meal for the lunch. After lunch, proceed to experience the cow boy fun farm – Chokchai Farm. Where you can get a feel of farm life in the largest standard dairy cattle farm through seeing and learning through experience such milking cow, making fresh milk ice cream, seeing cowboy live shows, dogs rounding up sheep, dogs showing their skills, feeding animals and many others things. After it, pass by Chocolate Factory for photo–taking. The restaurant was decorated in a half of factory but feel warm like ‘cozy modern’. It is a famous restaurant where the landscape is beautiful and it’s good to snap shot the natural view surrounding the restaurant area and chimneys as a symbol of restaurant.**Free Sunflower field Tour for November-February during blooming season only**
|Day 4 Khao Yai ~ Bangkok ( B / L/ Own Expenses）
After breakfast, proceed to travel back to Bangkok to visit The Golden Mount Wat Saket. Wat Saket in Bangkok Temple of the Golden Mount 93 Wat Saket, popularly known as the Golden Mount or ‘Phu Khao Thong’, is a low hill crowned with a gleaming gold chedi. Within, the 58 metre chedi houses a Buddha relic and welcomes worshippers all year round. Continue Shopping Gem & Leather Factory & Honey Shop. At night, proceed to visit Asiatique The Riverfront the night market by the river.
|Day 5 Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur ( B )
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport for your flight back home.
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **
|Travel Period: 01 Nov 2017- 31 Mar 2018
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (Based on Malaysia Ringgit Per Person)
|Bangkok Hotel (2 Nights)
Khao Yai : The Pino / The Hill or SML (02 Nights)
|04 – 06
|07 – 10
|12 – 15
|Standard A||Miramar Hotel or SML||RM 1520||RM 1300||RM 1260||RM 1190|
|Standard B||Baiyoke Boutique / Picnic Hotel or SML||RM 1550||RM 1320||RM 1300||RM 1230|
|Superior A||D’ma Ramada / Asia Hotel or SML||RM 1620||RM 1400||RM 1380||RM 1320|
|Superior B||Centre Point Pratunam / Arnoma Grand or SML||RM 1680||RM 1480||RM 1460||RM 1370|
|Deluxe||Berkeley Pratunam / The LiT Bangkok or SML||RM 1770||RM 1560||RM 1550||RM 1460|
|· Khao Yai Weekend surcharge (Friday / Saturday) : RM 40 /Person / Night
· Additional Surcharge for Year End 20 Dec – 06 Jan 2018 : RM 130 / Person
· Additional Surcharge for CNY 12 Feb – 24 Feb 2018 : RM 250 / Person exclude gala dinner are subjected to hotel policy
|· Group size 04 ~ 10 adults based on van transfer (13 seater)
· Group size 12 adults up based on coach transfer (35 – 40 seater)
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 4 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
1) 4 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
2) Shopping Stop: Gem & Leather Gallery & Honey Shop (Subject to change)
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion RM 39 /Person – Chubb Travel Insurance Executive Plan (cover 5 Days)
- This package is quoted base on This package is quoted base on English Speaking Guide (Mandarin Speaking Guide on request basic)
- The above rates require a minimum of 4 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **