5Days 4Nights Bangkok & Pattaya (Min 4 Adults to go) – Private (Daily Departure)
Highlights: Thai Style Snow Ice Dessert, Mimosa City of Love, Pattaya Floating Market
|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok (D)
Upon Arrival in Bangkok, you will be met by our representative and proceed to 4 Face Buddha. At night, visit Asiatique The Riverfront by the river.
|Day 2 Bangkok ~ Pattaya (B / L / D)
After breakfast, proceed to Wat Arun Temple(Temple of Dawn), which located across the Chaopraya River. It is among the best known of Thailand’s landmarks and the first light of the morning reflects off the surface of the temple. After it, proceed to Pattaya Floating Market. You will see the water vendors selling unique range of freshly cooked foods and souvenirs to tourists along the klongs. Continue shopping to Gem, Leather, Honey Factory. Then proceed to visit Mimosa City Of Love. Mimosa has a very distinct European theme, since opening in February 2013 the adventurous project has been attracting hordes of visitors. Mimosa is more than just a tourist attraction, it is a boutique shopping mall, entertainment center and multicultural dining center. In the evening, check in hotel. Overnight in Pattaya.
|Day 3 Pattaya (B / L / D)
After breakfast, tour to Koh Lan Coral Island by speedboat. You may enjoy all kind of water sports at own expenses or just have a laid-back time enjoying the sea sun sand. Continue to visit Laser Buddha, One of Pattaya’s most noticeable landmarks is the 130 meters high Buddha Mountain. Enroute to Silver Lake Grape Farm. The grapes farming here include grapes for wine maker and grapes. At night, you can join optional tour to enjoy Cabaret Show or have own leisure.
|Day 4 Pattaya ~ Bangkok (B / L / D)
After breakfast, enroute to Bangkok. Continue to shopping at Siam Paragon & MBK Shopping. After lunch, proceed to visit The Art of Kingdom, A number of exquisite but rarely seen traditional Thai crafts have been displayed at a permanent exhibition “Arts of the Kingdom,” in the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall in Bangkok, the impressive two-storey white marble palace sits at the end of Dusit’s long, wide Royal Plaza where visitor may appreciate Thailand’s national heritage.
|Day 5 Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Bangkok airport for your flight back home.
|Travel Period: 01 Apr – 31 Oct 2017
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (Based on Malaysia Ringgit Per Person)
|Bangkok Hotel: (02 Nights)
Pattaya Hotel : Baron Beach or similar (02 Nights)
|04 – 06 Adults||07 – 10 Adults||12 – 15 Adults||16 Adults & Above|
|Standard A||3★ BKK: Mirama Hotel / Pratunam City Inn Or Similar||RM 1500||RM 1250||RM 1200||RM 1100|
|Standard B||3★ BKK: Baiyoke Boutique/Ecotel Hotel Or Similar||RM 1530||RM 1280||RM 1230||RM 1120|
|Superior A||4★ BKK: Indra Regent/ Asia Hotel Or Similar||RM 1600||RM 1350||RM 1300||RM 1180|
|Superior B||4★ BKK: Centre point Pratunam Or Similar||RM 1660||RM 1420||RM 1360||RM 1250|
|Deluxe A||5★ BKK: Berkeley Pratunam Or Similar||RM 1750||RM 1520||RM 1460||RM 1350|
|· Surcharge for Songkran Festival 11 Apr – 19 Apr 2017 (RM 180 /Person)|
|· Group size 04 – 10 Adult based on van transfer (13 seater)
· Group size 12 Adults up based on coach transfer (35 – 40 seater)
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
1) 4 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
2) Shopping Stop: Gems, Leather & Honey Factory
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion Chubb Travel Insurance (Executive Zone 1 cover 5 Days) : RM 39 Per Person
- This package is quoted base on English Speaking Guide (Mandarin Speaking guide is subject to availability)
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur
- Child With Extra Bed – 85% of adult twin share, Child Without Bed – 60% of adult twin share.
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay , sickness , weather , strikes or any other causes beyond it control , such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **