5Days 4Nights Bangkok & Pattaya (Min 4 Adults to go) – Private (Daily Departure)
Highlights: Pattaya Floating Market
|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok (D)
Meet & greet. Proceed to visit the famous 4 Face Buddha . Transfer to hotel and check – in to hotel.
|Day 2 Bangkok ~ Pattaya (B / L / D)
After breakfast, visit Wat Arun Temple( Temple of Dawn ) , which located across the Chaopraya River It is among the best known of Thailand’s landmarks and the first light of the morning reflects off the surface of the temple. Proceed to Pattaya Floating Market you will see the water vendors selling unique range of freshly cooked foods and souvenirs to tourists along the klongs. Enroute Sriracha Tiger Zoo to witness wild animals and see exciting animal shows which include the crocodile wrestling, Kenya aerobics, various circuses and pig racing.In the evening, check in hotel. Overnight in Pattaya.
|Day 3 Pattaya (B / L / D)
After breakfast, tour to Koh Lan Coral Island by speedboat. You may enjoy all kind of water sports at own expenses or just have a laid-back time enjoying the sea sun sand. Continue to visit Laser Buddha , One of Pattaya’s most noticeable landmarks is the 130 meters high Buddha Mountain, Enroute to Silver Lake Grape Farm .The grapes farming here include grapes for wine maker and grapes. At night, you can join optional tour to enjoy Cabaret Show or have own leisure.
|Day 4 Pattaya ~ Bangkok (B / L / Own Expenses)
After breakfast, proceed to visit Pattaya sheep farm, it is the first sheep farm that perfectly combines the atmosphere of beach with coconut trees and greenery farm for welcoming both thai and foreign tourist. Enjoy shopping at MBK Mall / Siam Paragon Mall. Continue Shopping to Gem, Leather & Honey Factory. At night, Proceed to visit Asiatique The Riverfront the night market by the river for own shopping leisure
|Day 5 Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur (B)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for departure.
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **
|Travel Period: 01 Nov 2017 – 31 Mar 2018
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (Based on Malaysia Ringgit Per Person)
|Bangkok Hotel: (02Night)
Pattaya Hotel : Baron Beach or similar (02 Nights)
|04 ~ 06 Adults||07 ~ 10 Adults||12 ~ 15 Adults||16 & Above Adults|
|Standard A||Miramar Hotel Or SML||RM 1350||RM 1130||RM 1080||RM 1000|
|Standard B||Baiyoke Boutique/ Picnic Hotel Or SML||RM 1370||RM 1160||RM 1120||RM 1020|
|Superior A||D’ma Ramanda/ Asia Hotel Or SML||RM 1470||RM 1260||RM 1200||RM 1100|
|Superior B||Centre Point Pratunam / Mandarin Hotel Or SML||RM 1520||RM 1320||RM 1260||RM 1150|
|Deluxe||Berkeley Pratunam / The Lit Bangkok Or SML||RM 1620||RM 1420||RM 1360||RM 1250|
|· Additional Surcharge for Year End 20 Dec – 06 Jan 2018 : RM 130 / Person
· Additional Surcharge for CNY 12 Feb – 24 Feb 2018 : RM 250 / Person exclude gala dinner are subjected to hotel policy
|· Group size 04 – 10 Adult based on van transfer (13 seater)
· Group size 12 Adults up based on coach transfer (35 – 40 seater)
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 4 adults travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
1) 4 Nights accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
2) Shopping Stops: Gem, Leather & Honey Factory
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion RM 39 /Person – Chubb Travel Insurance Executive Plan (cover 5 Days)
- This package is quoted base on English Speaking Guide (Mandarin Speaking guide is subject to availability)
- The above rates require a minimum of 4 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for
foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay , sickness , weather , strikes or
any other causes beyond it control , such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **