5Days 4Nights Cambodia (Phnom Penh – Angkor) (Min 2 Adults to go) – Seat In Coach
|Day 01 Kuala Lumpur / Phnom Penh (D)
Our guide pick up at Siem Reap international airport, check in hotel, (International check in time is 2pm, if arrival earlier, can store your luggage at hotel and free for your own leisure). Afternoon we start visit Independence Monument, Victory Monument, Sihanouk King Statue (the late king father of Cambodia Independence), then visit Naga Casino (Malaysia Group investment, The only one casino in Phnom Penh), dinner and send back to hotel.
|Day 02 Phnom Penh (B / L / D)
Breakfast at hotel, morning visit Royal Palace and Sliver Pagoda (Current Royal resident), Wat Phnom Hill, Daun Penh Statue, then visit Central market, free for shopping, after lunch, visit Tuol Sleng Museum (The museum is a former high school which was used as the notorious Security Prison 21(S-21) by the Khmer Rouge communist regime), Souvenir shop, Factory Outlet Store, free for shopping until dinner, Khmer cuisine served at romantic environment riverside restaurant, back to hotel.
|Day 03 Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (by public bus) (B / – / D)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Siem Reap by bus (around 6 hours), lunch on the way by own expense, upon arrival Siem Reap, start visit Tonlesap Great Lake, take boat visit Floating village, see the way people living on floating house, floating school, restaurant, church, you can feeding crocodile in the farm (by own expense),Les Artisan D’ Angkor (Wood and Stone carving training centre supported by NGO, aim to create job for youth from poor community), Cambodia famous Gem shop (Land of Cambodia is rich in many varieties of gems, sapphires, rubies and emeralds. The most famous Cambodian mines are located in PAILIN. Sapphires from PAILIN are considered among the best sapphires in the world), get Body or Foot massage 1 hour,buffet dinner with traditional dancing performance, back to hotel.
|Day 04 Siem Reap (B / L / D)
Breakfast at hotel, Morning visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom (Bayon temple, Phimeanakas temple, Elephant & Leper King terrace, Suor Prat towers), pass by Chao Say Devoda temple, Thommanon temple, TaKeo temple, visit Ta-Prohm Temple (Hollywood Star, Angelina Jolie made the film of TOMB RIDER here, the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor’s most popular temples), after lunch in town, finally we visit The world heritage of Angkor Wat temple (it is a World heritage site, The temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmer architecture. It has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag, and it is the country’s prime attraction for visitors), see the beautiful sunset at Angkor Wat temple. Dinner, see Classic Khmer cuisine at 5 star hotel, see ROSANA Broadway (The first and only international cabaret show in Cambodia, The live show will be combined with 16 different themes that include very detailing cultures and music of popular countries around the world ie. Cambodia, Japan, Vietnam, England, China, India, Korea and etc.), back to hotel.
|Day 05 Siem Reap / Kuala Lumpur (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free for leisure till time sends to airport for flight to sweet home (One way airport transfer only).
|Travel Period: 01 Oct 2017 ~ 31 Mar 2018
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (RM / Per Person, Twin/Triple Share)
Siem Reap: 2 Nights ; Phnom Penh: 2 Nights
( Per Person)
|3«||Phnom Penh: Salita Hotel or Similar
Siem Reap: Dara Reang Sey or Similar
|RM 1500||RM 1860|
|4«||Phnom Penh: Green Palace or Similar
Siem Reap: Kingdom Angkor Hotel or Similar
|RM 1630||RM 2120|
|4«||Phnom Penh: Deluxe Juliana Hotel or Similar
Siem Reap: Deluxe Ree Hotel or Similar
|RM 1700||RM 2260|
|5«||Phnom Penh: Sokha Phnom Penh or Similar
Siem Reap: Angkor Era Hotel or Similar
|RM 2020||RM 2860|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion CHUBB Travel Insurance [Executive Zone 1 cover 5 days] : RM 39 Per Person
- This package is quoted base on English Speaking Guide.
– Request Mandarin speaking guide in Siem Reap no charge
– Request Mandarin speaking guide in Phnom Penh & Sihanouk Ville ex-charge RM100/day/booking
2) The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to
be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
3) Suggestion flight: Kuala Lumpur / Phnom Penh // Siem Reap / Kuala Lumpur
4) Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other
cause beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
5) The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
6) No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
7) Block Out Date: Water Festival (02 – 04 Nov 17) & Christmas & Year End (20 Dec 17 – 05 Jan 18) &
Chinese New Year (11 – 24 Feb 18)
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **