5Days 4Nights Cambodia (Siem Reap ~ Phnom Penh) (Min 2 Adults to go) – Private (Daily Departure)
|Day 01 Kuala Lumpur / Siem Reap
(L / D)
Arrival Siem Reap airport, pick up and transfer to visit Angkor Silk Farm where collated in Puok, 16km from Siem Reap, exhibition on silk and its process. The silk farm is fascinating farm or workshop where you can see the entire silk creation process including growing the food for the silk worms, breeding the worms, silk extraction, spinning and refinement, traditional ikat dying, pattern creation & looming. Lunch at restaurant; visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Take a traditional wooden boat for a ride on the Tonle Sap Lake, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia. Visit “Les Artisans d’Angkor – Chantiers Ecoles” of Siem Reap renowned woodworking, stone carving and polychrome workshops and time leisure at the local market till dinner with Khmer Traditional Dance Show at local restaurant and accommodation at hotel.
|Day 02 Siem Reap
(B / L / D)
After breakfast, proceed to Angkor Thom Area (Angkor Thom Temple South Gate, Bayon Temple, Baphuon Temple, Phimeanakas Temple, Elephants Terrace & Leper King Terrace, Royal Palace, Woman and Man Pond). Proceed to visit Ta-Prom Temple. After lunch, continue our journey to Angkor Wat Temple – one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world, built in between the 9th – 13th century. Before we end our tour today, make a visit to Bakheng Hill for its beautiful sunset.
|Day 03 Siem Reap ~ Phnom Penh
(B / L / D)
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Phnom Penh by public coach (Approximately 6 hours), upon arrival pick up and transfer to have your lunch before check in your hotel. Visit the National Museum, also called Musee des Beaux-Arts. A French archaeologist and painter, Georges Groslier, designed it in Khmer style in 1917. The museum contains a collection of Khmer art notably sculptures-from throughout the ages and Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda. Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles, the Wat Phnom Temple, Phnom Penh’s name sake, from where you can enjoy views over the tree-lined avenues of the city, the Independent Monument, the Sisowath Quay & Naga World Casino till dinner at restaurant and accommodation at hotel.
|Day 04 Phnom Penh
(B / L / D)
Breakfast at the hotel, the Notorious Tuol Sleng Museum, In 1975 Tuol Svay Prey High School was taken over by Pol Pot’s security forces turned into a prison known as Security Prison 21 (S-21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung EK just outside Phnom Penh about a 20-40 minutes was an orchard and a Chinese cemetery prior to 1975. During the Khmer Rouge regime it became one of the killing fields. Lunch at restaurant, visit the Russian Market (Psah Tuol Thom Pong), a lively outdoor market where you will find antiquities, silver and gold jewelry, gems, kramas, stone and wood carvings, as well as T-Shirts, CDs and other souvenirs till dinner at restaurant and accommodation at hotel.
|Day 05 Phnom Penh / Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to airport for departure for the return flight to home!
|Travel Period: 01 Oct 2016 ~ 31 Mar 2017 (Except Christmas, New Year Eve & CNY)
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (RM / Per Person, Twin/Triple Share)
|Hotel||2 Pax||3 – 6 Pax||7 -10 Pax||11 – 15 Pax||16 – 19 Pax||20 Pax|
|3«||Siem Reap : Monoreach Angkor Hotel or sml
Phnom Penh : Pacific Hotel or sml
|RM 1530||RM 1380||RM 1230||RM 1200||RM 1150||RM 1100|
|4«||Siem Reap : Starry Angkor Hotel or sml
Phnom Penh : Green Palace Hotel or sml
|RM 1650||RM 1500||RM 1350||RM 1320||RM 1250||RM 1200|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion CHUBB Travel Insurance (Executive Zone 1 cover 5 days) : RM 39 Per Person
- This package is quoted base on English or Chinese Speaking Guide. (Based on request)
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / (IN) Siem Reap ~ (OUT) Phnom Penh / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **