5Days 4Nights Danang / Hue / Hoi An / Bana Hill (Min 2 Adults to go) – Private (Daily Departure)
|Day 1: KL / DANANG ~ HUE (D)
Upon arrival at Danang International Airport, our guide and driver will meet and transfer by bus over the most spectacular Hai Van Pass to Hue, the Vietnam’s former Imperial Capital. En route, pass of Ocean Clouds and the scenic Fishing Village of Lang Co, enjoy the beautiful landscape and panoramic views of the clouds, sea and mountain. On arrival in Hue. Enjoy Vietnam Royal Style dinner. Overnight in Hue.
|Day 2: HUE CITY TOUR – HOI AN (B/ L / D)
Breakfast at hotel. Take a private boat cruise along the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, then proceed to visit the Imperial Citadel – built on 1804 and recognized by UNESCO as World’s Culture Heritage, continue to visit Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dymastic Urns, Nine Holy Cabbons, Thai Hoa Palace, Forbidden Purble City, Khai Dinh Royal Tomb. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. In the afternoon, transfer to Hoi An – a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries, dinner and overnight in Hoi An.
|Day 3: HOI AN – DANANG (B / L / D)
After breakfast, you will discover the charming of Hoi An Ancient Town by walking to visit a traditional Chinese Communal House, Hoi Kien Temple, ancient Tan Ky Merchants’ Houses, 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge & spending time in Colorful Hoi An Local Market. Free time for shopping at Hoi An Ancient Town. Lunch at local restaurant then transfer to Da Nang. En route, visit the Marble Mountains & Non Nuoc Stone Village, dinner and overnight in Da Nang.
|Day 4: HOI AN – BANA HILL (B / L / D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Bana Hills. You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird’s-eye view, very miraculous and attractive. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, Nui Chua & the Mountain Peak (at the height of 1487m). Continue to visit Vong Nguyet Villa where we will visit the wine-cellar and Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha’s Monument. Go down to Danang by cable car. Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Son Tra Island. Take photo with Danang Beach. Dinner and overnight in DaNang.
|Day 5: DANANG / KL (B)
After breakfast at hotel, free leisure until time transfer to airport for departure flight and bringing with you sweet memories of an enjoyable holiday with us.
|Travel Period: 01 Apr to 30 Sep 2017
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (RM / Per Person, Twin/Triple Share)
|Hue : Thanh Lich/Alba Spa (3*)
Danang: Queen Finger/Moonlight (3*)
Hoi An : Lantern/Vinh Hung2 (3*)
|RM 2460||RM 1940||RM 1630||RM 1520||RM 1430||RM 1370|
|Hue : Romance / Gold/Moonlight (4*)
Danang: Northern / Minh Toan Galaxy (4*)
Hoi An : Green Heaven / Emm (4*)
|RM 2140||RM 1830||RM 1720||RM 1600||RM 1530|
|Hue : Imperial / Premier Indochine (5*)
Danang: Novotel / Grand Mcure (5*)
Hoi An : Sunrise Hotel Or Similar (5*)
|RM 3120||RM 2630||RM 2290||RM 2260||RM 2120||RM 2100|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion CHUBB Travel Insurance [Individual Executive Plan] : RM 39 /Person (cover 5 Days)
- This package is quoted base on English or Mandarin speaking guide.(Based on request)
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and
hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Danang / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay , sickness , weather , strikes or any other causes beyond
it control , such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **