5Days 4Nights Danang / Hue / Hoi An / My Son – (Min 2 Adults to go) – Private (Daily Departure)
|Day 1: KL / DANANG ~ HUE (D)
Upon arrival at Danang International Airport, our guide and driver will meet and transfer by bus over the most spectacular Hai Van Pass to Hue, the Vietnam’s former Imperial Capital. En route, pass of Ocean Clouds and the scenic Fishing Village of Lang Co, enjoy the beautiful landscape and panoramic views of the clouds, sea and mountain. On arrival in Hue. Enjoy Vietnam Royal Style dinner. Overnight in Hue.
|Day 2: HUE CITY TOUR (B/ L / D)
Breakfast at hotel. Take a private tour boat cruise along the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, then proceed to visit the Imperial Citadel – built on 1804 and recognized by UNESCO as World’s Culture Heritage, continue to visit Flag Tower Noon Gate, Nine Dymastic Urns, Nine Holy Cabbons, Thai Hoa Palace, Forbidden Purble City, Khai Dinh Royal Tomb. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. In the afternoon, shopping at Dong Ba Market, dinner and overnight in Hue.
|Day 3: HUE ~ HOI AN (B / L / D)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Hoian Ancient Town– a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries. En route, visit the Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son) & (Non Nuoc Stone Village). After lunch, you will discover the charming of Hoi An Ancient Town by walking to visit a traditional Chinese Communal House, Hoi Kien Temple, ancient Tan Ky Merchants’ Houses, 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge & spending time in Colorful Hoi An Local Market. Free time for shopping at Hoi An Ancient Town. Dinner at restaurant an overnight in Hoi An.
|Day 4: HOI AN ~ MY SON ~ DANANG (B / L / D)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to visit My Son World Cultural Heritage Site where was formerly the centre of the Cham Kingdom. There are more than 70 constructions made of bricks and stone built between 7th & 13th century in accordance with different architecture styles. Back to Da Nang for lunch, drive around the Son Tra Peninsula to admire the beauty of the whole city, visit Linh Ung Pagoda. Dinner & overnight at hotel in Danang.
|Day 5: DANANG / KL (B)
After breakfast at hotel, free leisure until time transfer to airport for departure flight and bringing with you sweet memories of an enjoyable holiday with us.
|Travel Period: 01 Apr to 30 Sep 2017
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (RM / Per Person, Twin/Triple Share)
( 20- 24Pax )
|Hue : Thanh Lich/Alba Spa(3*)
Danang: Queen Finger/Moonlight (3*)
Hoi An : Lantern/Vinh Hung2/Ha An (3*)
|RM 1830||RM 1520||RM 1400||RM 1320||RM 1270|
|Hue : Romance/Gold/Moonlight (4*)
Danang: Northern/Minh Toan Galaxy (4*)
Hoi An: Green Heaven/Emm (4*)
|RM 2040||RM 1720||RM 1620||RM 1500||RM 1430|
|Hue : Imperial or similar (5*)
Danang: Novotel/Grand Mcure (5*)
Hoi An : Sunrise Hotel or similar (5*)
|RM 2490||RM 2180||RM 2060||RM 1980||RM 1920|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All
prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls,
laundry and any others limit.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion CHUBB Travel Insurance [Individual Executive Plan] : RM 39 /Person (cover 5 Days)
- This package is quoted base on English or Mandarin speaking guide.(Based on request)
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Danang / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay , sickness , weather , strikes or any other causes beyond it control , such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **