|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Hanoi ( L / D )
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, meet by our representative. Take Hanoi City Tour covering Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum & residence, One Pillar Pagoda and Temple of Literature (The 1st University of Vietnam). Then transfer to hotel for check-in. Free & own leisure. Dinner at local restaurant.
|Day 2 Hanoi ~ Halong Bay ( B / L / D )
After breakfast, sightseeing at State Theater, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan kiem Lake, 36 ancient street and shopping. After lunch, proceed to Halong town. Halong Bay was awarded by UNESCO as a natural heritage in 1994. This four hour drive will show you the diversity of the North Vietnam villages and rice fields along the journey.
|Day 3 Halong Bay ( B / L / D )
After breakfast, 4 hours boat trip in Halong Bay to view multi-shaped rocks and visit the dramatic caves, grottos such as: Paradise Grotto and Wooden Stakes Cave. Lunch will be served on boat with the fresh seafood. In evening, enjoying the water puppet show, which is the number one Vietnamese folk song and Vietnamese cultural show. After all, proceed to Hoang Gia Casino which is the biggest casino in Halong. Dinner at local restaurant
|Day 4 Halong Bay ~ Tam Coc ~ Hanoi ( B / L / D )
After breakfast, return to Hanoi. After Lunch, drive to Tam Coc and climb aboard a tiny boat for a peaceful cruise up the river (Tam Coc was known as Halong Bay on land). Tam Coc is best explored by boat as there are a series of interlinks caves and rowing through these natural marvels is quite a thrill. Then, visit to Bich Dong (Blue grotto). After Lunch at local restaurant, return to Hanoi. In evening, Dinner at local restaurant.
|Day 5 Hanoi / Kuala Lumpur ( B )
Bidding farewell to Vietnam, free & leisure until transfer to airport for departure with a sweet memories.
|Travel Period: OCT ~ DEC 2016
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (RM / Per Person, Twin/Triple Share)
|Hotel||2 Pax||3 – 5 Pax||6 – 9 Pax||10 – 15 Pax||16 – 20 Pax|
|A)||3 «||Hanoi : Eastin GTC / Demantoid||RM 1980||RM 1690||RM 1240||RM 1060||RM 1020|
|3 «||Halong : New Star / BMC Halong|
|B)||4 «||Hanoi : Chalcedony / May De Ville||RM 2090||RM 1800||RM 1360||RM 1180||RM 1120|
|4 «||Halong : Mithrin / Heritage / Muong Thanh|
|C)||5 «||Hanoi : Movenpick / Melia||RM 2450||RM 2160||RM 1720||RM 1530||RM 1480|
|4 «||Halong : Muong Thanh Luxury Quang|
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion CHUBB Travel Insurance [Individual Ruby Plan] : RM 39 /Person (cover 5 Days)
- This package is quoted base on English or Mandarin speaking guide.(Based on request)
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Hanoi / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay , sickness , weather , strikes or any other causes beyond it control , such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **