|Day 1 Kuala Lumpur / Hanoi ( D )|
Pick up at airport, transfer to Hanoi downtown to visit West Lake, Tran Quoc Temple, continue to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Palace, Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda, shopping at 36 Old Quarters. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
|Day 2 Hanoi ~ Halong Bay ( B / L / D )|
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Halong Bay- a UNESCO World Heritage site (160km driving one way- 3.5 drive). This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam. The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we’ll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field.
12h00-12h30: Embark Halong Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check in your cabin.
13h15: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock and the beautiful of Halong Bat from your cruise.
16h00: Join a guided visit to Stalemate Cave in Halong Bay.
17h20: Return to cruise, enjoy the sunset while relaxing with happy hours from now to dinner time at the bar.
18h00: Enjoy happy hours various drinks on discount. Taking part in a Cooking Demonstration & Food Décor Class with our chef.
19h00: Dinner is served on cruise restaurant.
21h00: Time of second happy hours to the late night or join Squid Fishing with the crew, sing Karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
|Day 3 Halong ( B / L / D )|
06h30 Welcome a new day with amazing on the cruise. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-Chi Lesson on sundeck.
07h00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast.
08h00: Climb to the peak of island for the panoramic views of the bay. Relax on the beach, swim in the emerald water.
09h00: Return to cruise for freshening up.
09h30: Check out your cabin and continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Bai Tho Mountain near the harbor.
10h30: Have early Lunch.
12h00: Arrive back at Halong city for disembarkation.
In the afternoon, visit Hoang Gia Casino, enjoy Water Puppet Show, dinner and overnight in Halong Bay.
|Day 4 Halong Bay ~ Tam Coc ~ Hanoi ( B / L / D )|
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to NinhBinh Province, visit the Bich Dong Temple, lunch at local restaurant, take SampanTrip along the stream to visit Tamcoc River– Halong Bay on land, transfer back Hanoi and visit Opera House. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
|Day 5 Hanoi / Kuala Lumpur ( B )|
After breakfast, free at leisure then transfer to airport for flight home.
|Travel Period: 01 SEP ~ 31 DEC 2016|
5Days 4Nights Ground Arrangement (Included Tips) (RM / Per Person, Twin/Triple Share)
Oriental sail/V’ Spirit
|4 «Saigon Halong/Halong Paradise/Mirthrin|
|RM 2300||RM 2030||RM 1720||RM 1590||RM 1500||RM 1400|| |
|4 «The Ann/Golden Silk/Candle/|
|4 «Saigon Halong/|
Muong ThanhHALONG CRUISE
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia (required minimum 2 adult travelling). All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation & tips for local tour guide as per our itinerary above.
- Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
- Suggestion Chubb Travel Insurance [Individual Executive Plan] : RM 39 /Person (cover 5 Days)
- This package is quoted base on English or Mandarin speaking guide.(Based on request)
- The above rates require a minimum of 2 Persons per booking, ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
- Suggestion flight : Kuala Lumpur / Hanoi / Kuala Lumpur
- Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay , sickness , weather , strikes or any other causes beyond it control , such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
**The Above choice of hotels & itinerary are subject to change & hotel availability. **
**Group rate are negotiable and depend on hotel situation**
** TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **