5Days 4Nights New Zealand Ground Package – Thermal Wonder Special
( Seat In Coach / Self-Drive ) – Daily Depart【Travel Period : 01 Oct 2016 – 30 Apr 2017】
Day 1 Arrive Auckland
On arrival in Auckland, ‘The City of Sails’, passengers will be met by our local representative and transferred to hotel.
Day 2 Auckland ~ Rotorua ( Breakfast / Dinner )
|【Market garden area of Pukekohe】
Pukekohe is the largest vegetable-growing region in New Zealand. With good management, these volcanic soils can cope with repeated cultivation and cropping.
Hamilton is a city in the Waikato region of New Zealand’s North Island. Hamilton Gardens, a sprawling public park, features elaborate themed gardens ranging from Italian Renaissance to Japanese and traditional Maori styles. New Zealand’s fourth largest city and the fertile Waikato region to the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.
|Afternoon is << Free & Easy>>|
|【Maori Hangi (feast) & Concert】|
Day 3 Rotorua ( Breakfast )
|【Te Puia Thermal Reserve】
The most famous is Pohutu (‘Big Splash’ or ‘Explosion’), a geyser which erupts up to 20 times a day, spurting hot water up to 30m skyward. You’ll know when it’s about to blow because the adjacent Prince of Wales’ Feathers geyser will start up shortly before.
To see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife.
|【Agrodome for a New Zealand Farm Show】
Featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry.
|【Hobbiton Movie Set】
For a 2 hour guided tour of ‘Middle Earth’. Return to Rotorua.
Day 4 Rotorua ~ Waitomo ~ Auckland ( Breakfast )
| 【Waitomo Glowworm Caves (Included underground boat ride)】
Viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. On completion continue over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.
Day 5 Auckland / Kuala Lumpur ( Breakfast )
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car. We trust you enjoyed your Kiwiway Vacation!
OPTION A :
|Seat In Coach|
|Hotel||Hotel Name||Ground Fare /Person
( Twin Sharing )
|1||Standard||Auckland||Auckland City Hotel / Scenic Hotel Auckland||RM 4500|
|Rotorua||Sudima Hotel / Ibis Rotorua|
|2||Superior||Auckland||Heritage Auckland / Rydges Auckland Hotel||RM 4900|
|Rotorua||Holiday Inn Rotorua / Distinction Rotorua|
|3||First Class||Auckland||Sky City Hotel / Rendezvous Hotel Auckland||RM 5150|
|Rotorua||Millennium Rotorua / Novotel Rotorua Lakeside|
OPTION B :
|No of Paxs||Ground Fare /Person ( Twin Sharing )|
|Standard Hotel||Superior Hotel||First Class Hotel|
|1||Compact||2||RM 3400||RM 3850||RM 4050|
|3||RM 3300||RM 3700||RM 3950|
|2||Intermediate||2||RM 3450||RM 3900||RM 4000|
|3||RM 3300||RM 3750||RM 3950|
|4||RM 3250||RM 3700||RM 3900|
|3||Minivan||4||RM 3400||RM 3850||RM 4050|
|5||RM 3350||RM 3800||RM 4000|
|6||RM 3300||RM 3750||RM 3950|
|7||RM 3250||RM 3700||RM 3900|
1) 4 Nights’ accommodation, Sightseeing, Meals, Transportation as per our itinerary above.
1) Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, special event and any immediate room surcharge by hotel.
2) Suggestion CHUBB Travel Insurance (Executive Plan, cover 10 Days) : RM 57 /Person
1) This package is quoted base on English Speaking guide
2) The above rates ONLY applicable for Malaysian (surcharge for foreigner to be advice) and hotel standard rooms are subject to availability.
3) Suggestion flight: Kuala Lumpur / Auckland / Kuala Lumpur
4) Hello Holidays shall not be liable for any loses or expenses in cured dual to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond it control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
5) The above itinerary is for reference only, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
6) No refund for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
Noted: All rates quoted per person except extra night in ringgit Malaysia. All prices are per person basis and excluded Air Ticket, Airport Taxes, security charges, room services, telephone calls, laundry and any others limit.