Travel Assist provides compensation for people traveling abroad from unexpected events like accidents, delayed flights, cancelled your trip due to covered reasons such as hospitalization, lost of travel documents and emergency medical treatment whilst you are on your trip. You will have immediate access to 24-hour worldwide assistance in case of an emergency situation when you are abroad.
The short term coverage is for domestic and overseas leisure travel.
Annual multi-trips coverage is available depending on the plan selected.
- 10 Reasons why you need a Travel Insurance
- Do you travel more than 3 times a year for Leisure/Business Trips?
Travel Insurance will cover you from unforeseen circumstances related to your travels. There are two types of coverage to choose from:
Per Trip Plan
This coverage ranges from 1 day to a maximum of 210 consecutive days for an overseas trip. A domestic trip covers you for up to 60 consecutive days.
There is no age limit imposed for the Per Trip Plan. However should you attain the age of 70 and above (as of your last birthday), the sum assured will be different.
This coverage is valid for 1 year with unlimited number of overseas trips made during the policy period. Each overseas trip must not exceed 100 consecutive days.
To be eligible for the Annual Plan, you must be between the ages of 18 and 70, which can be renewed up to the age of 80. Your age will be based on the age as of your last birthday
You may also include your spouse and children for both plans.
Your children must be between the ages of 9 days to 18 years, or 25 years if they are financially dependent and are in full time education.
(i) the travel cancellation benefit does not apply if the policy is purchased within 24 hours from the date of departure;
(ii) the travel delay benefit does not apply if the policy is purchased after the departure time for your flight has been rescheduled; and
(iii) the policy can only be purchased while you are in Malaysia.
A. Medical Benefits
- Medical and Accidental Dental Expenses
- Treatment in Country of Study
- Treatment out of Country of Study
B. Evacuation and Repatriation Benefits
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation of Mortal Remains back to Malaysia
- Compassionate Visit
C. Personal Accident Benefits
- Accidental Death and Permanent Disablement
- Felonious Assault
- Sponsor Protection
- Study Interruption (14 days)
D. Travel Inconvenience Benefits
- Travel Delay
- Baggage Damage During Travel in Air Common Carrier
- Damage or Loss of Personal Effects
- Loss of Travel Documents
- Loss of Passport/Visa
- Loss of Air Ticket
- Loss of Money
E. Other Travel Related Benefits
- Personal Liability
- 24 Hours Worldwide Travel Assist
Why choose STUDENT ASSIST
- Hassle free and convenient
- Unlimited emergency medical evacuation and repatriation making it hassle-free for you and your family
- All leisure amateur sporting activities are covered
- Covers acts of terrorism and hijacking without additional premium
- Flexible selection of Medical and Accidental Dental Expenses to suit your requirements
- In the event of accidental death of Sponsor, we will provide you with financial security