MATTA FAIR 2011 – Malaysia Airlines Cheap Tickets
Book Your Online Tickets with Hello Holidays and Save
SALES PERIOD : 12AUG11-16AUG11
TRAVEL PERIOD : 19 AUG11-30JUN12 (ASEAN)
TRAVEL PERIOD : 19 AUG11-20JAN12 (China, HKG, N.Asia, S.Asia, S.Africa , Americas & Mid East)
ADVANCE PURCHASE : 7 Days
TRAVEL PERIOD : 11 OCT11-30JUN12 (UK, EUR, ANZ)
ADVANCE PURCHASE : 60 Days
BOOKING CLASS : L
Terms and Conditions :
- Application : For sales by MH appointed agents, MH Ticket Offices, MH Call Centre, MASHolidays, Firefly and IBE
- Sale period : For PNRs created from 0001 hours on the 12AUG 2011 to 2359 hours on 16AUG 2011 only.
- Fares : The one-way L class All Inclusive fares are combinable to construct round trip but is subject to variation due to difference in foreign airport authorities taxes/charges. All travel must originate from Malaysia.
- Travel period : Outbound travel must be from 19 AUG2011 – 30JUN 2012 (ASEAN). Outbound travel must be from 19 AUG2011 – 20JAN 2012 (China, HKG, N.Asia, S.Asia, S.Africa, Americas & Mid East )
- Advance Reservations/Ticketing : All tickets must be issued within 48 hours after booking or by 2359hours on 16Aug11 whichever is earlier and the minimum advance purchase period must be complied with. ADVANCE PURCHASE: 7 Days (ASEAN, China, HKG, N.Asia, S.Asia, S.Africa , Americas & Mid East)
- Reservations : International Booking class is restricted to “L” inaccordance to the applicable promotional. Waitlist segment on either outbound or inbound segment is NOT permitted. Open dated travel is NOT permitted. A Fares offered are valid on MH operated flights only (not valid on MH9000 series). The following must be indicated in the Host Airline Fact at the time of PNR creation:-AGENTS IN GDS : OSI MH MATTA11 /MY1/3ADT 2CH 1IN
MH OFFICES : OSI MH MATTA11 /MY2/3ADT 2CH 1IN
Failure to indicate the above code will result in PNR being cancelled by MH
- Child and Infant Fares : Infant – No discount, Child – No discount
- Changes & cancellation : Within Sales Period : RM 250 change fee and applicable fare differential if any. After Sales Period : Convert to Nett Market Fares(NMF) , fare differential and RM 250 change fee
- Noshow : Forfeited
- Refund : All partially and totally unutilised tickets are not refundable.
- Endorsement Box : All tickets must be endorsed as follows:
VALID ON DATE/FLT SHOWN ONLY
- Form of Payment : AGENTS : INVAGT/CREDIT CARD
MH OFFICES : Cash/Credit Card
- Enrich Upgrade : Not permitted
- Malaysian Domestic : Fifty percent (50%) of “YBX” published fare travel from other Malaysia points booked in Q rbd.
Commonrated Ex PEN/JHB
Ex Sabah/Sarawak apply add on RM 190nett OW
Permitted combination with MATTA International tickets for connecting purposes only and stopover is strictly not permitted at KUL or BKI connecting point.
- One-way tickets : Some countries exercise entry restriction on one-way tickets, passenger are advised to check on immigration requirements before purchasing.
- Combinability : This promotional fares is allowed to be combined with Economy /Business MATTA ,Economy /Business Nett Market Fares and Full IATA published fares. Restrictive rules shall apply on each individual sector Fare Basis/RBD. Open jaw travel is permitted within same region. Allow combination with other MATTA fares.
- Stopover : Not permitted
- Validity : 1 month
- Ticketing service fee : RM50 per ticket