Pick up at MaTic (Malaysia Tourism Information Centre) Jalan Ampang. Transfer to Kuala Selangor (approximately 1.5 hours)
Upon arrival, visit to Bukit Melawati where Fort Altingsburg is located. The hilltop is crowned by a lighthouse surrounded by tall beautiful shady trees which are a haven for local birds, silvered leaf monkeys and long tail macaques.
Proceed for a boat ride to the Selangor River Mouth for the newly explored Wild-Eagle-Feeding tour. Enjoy the thrill when hundreds of eagles approach your boat up close when the boatman is feed them.
Dinner at a local seafood restaurant along Kuala Selangor River. Enjoy the freshest seafood cooked to perfection using traditional ingredients.
After dinner, a 15 minutes drive to a Malay Village, where we will board a typical Malay 5-seater wooden row boat (Sampan). Life jackets are provided and the boatman would row the boat along the river. Here, millions of fireflies present us with a dazzling display of lights flickering in synchrony that resemble twinkling electric lights on a Christmas tree. You will be bedazzled and the sight will take your breath away!
Depart from Kuala Selangor back to Kuala Lumpur with sweet memories
Arrive at Kuala Lumpur.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- 10 seats Tourist Van transfer as per itinerary above.
- 1 seafood dinner at Kuala Selangor Seafood Restaurant
- English Speaking Driver Guide service throughout the tour
- Boat ride for Eagle feeding trip
- Boat ride for Firefly watching.
PACKAGE EXCLUDES :
- Sightseeing on excursion & entrance fees which are optional and not specified in the itinerary.
- Beverages, laundry, room services, cable and telephone charges, excess baggage charges and all other items of a personal nature not specified in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance & Driver tips
Tour Fare & Schedule :
Download Itinerary :
PACKAGE PRICE DURATION
For minimum 6 person/van : Cost per adult : RM250 /person Net
Duration : 8-9 hours (1400-2230)